Title: Part-Time Promotions Assistant, Paid
Description: Cumulus Broadcasting is located in Oshkosh, WI and operates five radio stations: Nash FM 99.5, 96.9 The Fox, 103.9 WVBO, WOSH 1490 AM, and WNAM 1280 AM. The Promotions Department is in charge of planning the events for each of our five stations. The Promotions team also manages all of the station websites and digital content. This department communicates with all aspects of this business, from the Sales and Marketing Department to the Program Directors and on-air teams.
- Reports to the Promotions Manager
- Working on location at radio station events, live broadcasts, concerts and client events
- Administrative Duties
- Work with the Operations Director and the Promotion Director procuring and coordinating prize giveaways, submitting promotional proposals for giveaways, as well as recaps after conclusion of promotion.
- Website management for station and/or sales promotions
- Point of contact for client events and management of client appearances and remotes
- Participate in promotions and client meetings
- Maintain promotional calendar
- Oversee maintenance of station vehicles
- Represent the station when needed at on-site appearance and events
- Continue community affairs and connection within market coverage area
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must be a responsible self-starter who is highly creative, motivated, dependable, & detail oriented
- Proficient using computers, as well as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Basic understanding of Adobe Photoshop/InDesign
- Ability to work flexible hours including all day parts, weekends, and holidays
- Learn and navigate web-based, company-wide software systems
- Excellent problem solver
- Multi-task and meet deadlines
- Communicate well and work with others
If interested, please send a résumé and cover letter to David.Wettroth@cumulus.com by 5pm on Friday, September 29, 2017. No phone calls, please.
Contact: David Wettroth, Promotions Manager